Friday, July 24, 2009

International Tell an Old Joke Day

I give you book titles:

The French Chef
by Sue Flay

Tight Situation
by Leah Tard

I Lived in Lincoln
by Helen Earth

Downpour!
by Wayne Dwops

Cloning
by Ima Dubble

Neither a Borrower
by Nora Lender Bee

The Scent of a Man
by Jim Nasium

Fallen Underwear
by Lucy Lastic

Leo Tolstoy
by Warren Piece

Wind in the Willows
by Russel Ingleaves

Why Cars Stop
by M.T. Tank

Look Younger
by Fay Slift

It's Springtime
by Theresa Green

40 Yards to the Toilet
by Willy Makeit and Betty Wont

Brown Spots On the Wall
by Who Flung Pooh

and of course

Yellow River
by I.P. Freely

4 comments:

Lynnminny said...

I would have been so very, very disappointed if you had not acknowledge this auspicious day:)

Amanda B. said...

These are hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh! :) Also- thanks so much for your tips with my garden. I had no desire to use pestisides- I am so naive I didn't even know what that was. Nice to have you around to learn about this stuff!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!! :):)

Plowing Through Life (Martha) said...

Har har har...hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

онлайн стриптиз молодой http://free-3x.com/ фото молодых телок free-3x.com/ молодежное любительское видео онлайн [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]