Sunday, August 26, 2007

Oh no. Not again.

I'm not ready. I'm not rested. I feel terribly exhausted. Hear me? How does this happen? I didn't even have summer. I planned a wedding, had two significant family emergencies the week of wedding, did said wedding, moved, spent a weekend in OH, and will soon spend one in MN. Who am I? What are YOU looking at, punk? HUH?

To a divergence then. I always wonder what another civilization--human or alien--many millenia down the road would think if only one piece of our culture were to survive the ages. And I wondered the other day if that one piece could be this: http://www.cleanishappy.com/. Potty humor can not be avoided when one has been in grad school for 7 years, with number 8 just 24 hours away (but the last one!!!). Unclean! Unclean! I'm not crazy. Want a cat? Or five? Meeeeoooooww.

No comments: